- That you don't already have everything you desire. If you have had, nothing will be left for you there to look forward to.
- That when you don't know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
- For the difficult times, for during those times, you grow.
- For your limitations because they give you opportunity for improvement.
- For each new challenge, because it will build your strenght and character.
- For your mistakes, for they will teach you lessons.
- When you are tired and weary, because it means you've made a difference.
It's easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfilment comes to those who are also
thankful for setbacks.
Gratitude can turn a negative iinto a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, so that they can become your blessings.
So, be thankful always.